Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30 Days of Blogging - Day 1 - My Favourite Song

So this is a tough one because my 'favourite song' can change day to day, hour to hour, depending on my mood. For a long time, my favourite song was 'Unsent' by Alanis Morisette, because every single verse in that song spoke to a crush and/or boyfriend I'd had. I was also a fan of 'Always' by Bon Jovi for a good 10 years (still love it, and would put it on my 'top 5'). And over the last two years, a few songs that I really enjoyed have come out; I am a massive Katy Perry fan, and enjoyed 'Hot and Cold' a tremendous amount; Taylor Swift's 'You Belong With Me' was also fantastic.

But I'm honestly going to say the most recent songs that has just resonated right through to my soul are two Christian hymns that I'd like to share. Enjoy them:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty songs!

I agree, it's hard to pick just one song. I mean, COME ON!! lol.

lol Hubby's ringtone (on his cell) for my cell number and our house number is Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" lol.