Friday, April 25, 2008

Busy weekend ahead ...

Just as a heads-up I might not be blogging again till Monday, tho I'll try. I'm going to be going to Brantford tomorrow to support a friend of mine at her first tradeshow, plus have some chores around mi casa; Sunday I have some school-related stuff to plow through, and it's a belated Passover dinner at the in-laws for us before checking out the latest WWE pay-per-view offerings (predictions over at my wrestling blog in a matter of moments - http://inthisveryring.blogspot.com, which is where I'm headed next) - but I will try to check in, and if I don't, know I'm having a good time and I'll tell you all about it Monday. Big love to y'all! Xs and Os - Sar

1 comment:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Thanks SOOOOOOO much for coming out to support me. I really really appreciated it. You & Ari are fantastic friends and I couldn't ask for any better.

Jesse & Janie stopped by as well. I love all of you guys. You better remember that lol.