Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

It's Father's day here in Canada- we had a lovely one. We went to a church picnic to spend some time with He who is all of our Father, before going to Ari's parents' for wine and cheese and some dessert, and then went to barbecue at my dad's house. My brother was there as well, and my step-mom, and it was lovely.

In the meantime - Happy Father's Days to:

- God obviously, Father of all. :)
- Ari, as it's his first Father's Day with LT.
- My dad.
- My 'other dads', ie my step-dad and grandpa.
- Ari's dad.
- My dad friends, and dad husbands of friends (thinking especially of Alex's husband Don, Ari's friend Tim, my friend Joanna's husband Jeff, oh Gosh so many ...)
- My brother -no no no he's not a dad lol but he's Liam's Godfather so that's kind of special.
- Dads in my family - uncles, cousins etc. with children.
- All of you men out there with kids and
- All of you women who are both mother and father to your children.

Enjoy the waning hours of your weekend, all.

1 comment:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Glad it was a beautiful day!!