Thursday, June 4, 2009

Birthday Week - not just mine! :D

Wrote this two day ago and meant to post but my computer was a real pill (don't believe me? ask my buddy Nick - between downloading stuff I lost in the reformat etc. it was being a hassle) so I didn't get a chance to post.

As you reading my blog know my birthday was this weekend - so many nice wishes! But I think love must have been in the air 9 mos. ago in the calendar year as there are a few other birthdays just past and upcoming too. For example my friend Joel's wife just had their first baby "O", and it is my friend Alex's son Racer's birthday tomorrow (NB: again, written two days ago - that would mean yesterday now). And then Saturday is the birthday of Alex herself, who Ari, LT and I will be helping welcome into the quarter-century club :D. It was my aunt and uncle's birthday the week before mine, and I have just found myself writing a lot of 'Happy Birthdays' these days.

So if that includes you - in the days and weeks just past or just ahead - happy birthday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LT's in the quarter-century club now? ;-)

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Awww you rock *hugs* Thanks for the shout out beautiful!!!