Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm BACK! YESYESYESYES!!!

So - my internet is back. I still have an axe to grind with Bell, but we'll deal with that at another time. I had a good weekend camping near Ottawa, am in reasonably good spirits despite being bug-bitten and tired, and don't especially desire to aggravate myself currently.

I'm doing my best to look forward to the week ahead - and no mistakes, there are some awesome things coming up. I'm excited about my birthday next Saturday, which will consist of having my parents (Mom and step-dad, Dad and step-mom, brother and his girlfriend) over for lunch before having dinner with some good friends and going out to the theatre afterwards. Sooner than that I'm looking forward to Friday, with a dance lesson and dinner with really one of my oldest and dearest friends, as well as his girlfriend (who's a sweetie pie too). But a staff meeting Wednesday ... and a driving test tomorrow just to keep a license I've already earned (and which I'm nervous about, since my parking is Godawful ...) ... I could stand to skip all that. Plus the unpacking from camping. :P

So - it's an eventful one, and hopefully ultimately a good one - but one I'll try to keep in touch through and about. :) Meanwhile, I'll leave you with my new favourite picture in awhile. It's from last weekend at my mom's house, Ari and I with my brother Kyle and his gf Dawn. :) I think it's an awesome picture of 'the kids', and I definitely plan to get it developed and framed as soon as I get a moment or two to breathe. Peace all! XO

1 comment:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

YAY! Welcome back to Blogland!!!!