Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting to Know Me



A fun game for when I don't have much to talk about. :) Click the above to go to the original site. :) Love surveys! :)

1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
Not as an adult and not maliciously. I was a nosy kid so when I was younger yes - and I'm probably less shy than I should be if I'm looking for something (such as toilet paper, or a pen or pencil in someone's desk) about opening cabinets and drawers etc. But poking around for poking around's sake? No.

2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks Jen!)
Absolutely and I can do you one better - I think even guys and girls with a romantic past can be friends! I'm still very close with my first boyfriend. Also, my best friend for a very long time was a guy (although that was never romantic).

3. Can you curl your tongue?
Curl it yes. Turn it over no.

4. Have you ever stolen anything?
Not intentionally. I've walked out of a store with something, realized it and returned it but that's about as close as it comes.

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
Depends on with whom. Anyone who matters, I like talking to on the phone lol. But I'm also big on email/IM/chat. Not a big texter though.

6. Memorial Day plans?
No Memorial Day in Canada but we had Victoria Day last weekend. I spent the first night at my house with my in-laws, who babysat Little Tyke the next night while we went to Montreal for a birthday party, and then my parents came back with us to help us set up our back yard on the Sunday. The Monday we went swimming with my in-laws and had an early night as we were all sick and tired by then (literally, lol, not of each other).

7. What do you do to relax?
Depends. I'm a big reader, TV watcher, and internet surfer, so probably one of those. Or video games if I'm on a kick (not often, but when I do I really get into them).

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?
I'm incredibly close to my grandfather who's a vet, and my uncle and brother who were soldiers; we donate to charities when we can for fallen soldiers' families etc., and we observe Remembrance Day without fail. We've visited the National War Museum a few times as well, which is a wonderful and moving experience.

No comments: