Sunday, February 28, 2010

Been awhile - good weekend though

So guys I worked all week last week, and, y'know, spent the weekend with my family and the Olympics (yeah I never was a big fan but this year, they've intrigued me). But I did want to check in and let you know it was a fabulous weekend. Not only was I incredibly proud, of course, of both Canadian hockey teams and all the other athletes from all countries for their athletic accomplishments and performances this weekend, but our little family had a nice little weekend too, with a visit to a local wave pool yesterday (LT LOVED THIS, despite being a bit uncertain at first ... and when he got cold? it had a heated pool right next to the wavy one), a decent job interview for next year, and a visit to church and otherwise a quiet afternoon today. Tomorrow, back to work as always, and the start of a bible study I've signed up for - with a few hours to take LT to Cosmic Adventures in between times. But I love my blog and don't ever just want to write in it because I'm bored or have nothing else to do - I wanted to share as well that things are going superbly. :) Hope everyone else had a good weekend, and is looking forward to a good week ahead. XO

No comments: