Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend

Hi all - been awhile since I've done a personal update. In short:

Still in the job search but have gotten more leads than I have in awhile, and have a few interviews set up this week. Wish me luck, I've got a good feeling ...

Meanwhile, Ari's happy and enjoying his work, and we enjoyed a nice quiet movie night last night ... we deserved it after the last couple of days! Little Tyke has been going through a MAYJAH teething phase and the last few days have been difficult, in sum, with input, output, and crankiness. Pain leading to lack of sleep doesn't help that much either. We seem to be past the worst now but still ... poor little man. Poor Mommy and Daddy.

Friday was a bit of a 'ditz day' for me; I didn't close LT's lunch properly so it went all over his cooler ... I got to his sitter's late after substitute teaching work (first time at a new school), and forgot her check when I got there ... a bunch of stuff like that. But we've all gotten some good sleep at night (one nice thing about LT not napping properly, is he sleeps long hours at night), and I'm feeling a bit more refreshed now. Tomorrow should be good as well - hopefully will line up some sub work or at least an interview or two, and tomorrow night's the first session of 'What in the world do we believe?' at my church, which is a great chance to meet some other newish members and chat about our faith. :) I'm looking forward to it.

What's up in all your weeks? :D

No comments: