Sunday, October 5, 2008

Register to vote!

Just wanted to remind my fellow Canadians out there that tomorrow is the deadline to register with Elections Canada to vote in the upcoming Federal election. It is shaping up to be incredibly close, so if you have a party you feel would do a good job as the government of our country for the next four years, it is important that you make sure you register, and get out to vote in ten days. I know I will be! :)

Meanwhile, it's time to finish up my usual round of weekend chores and go out this evening to see WWE's big wrestling event tonight at the local movie theatre (we could watch it more cheaply at home but figure we owe ourselves a date night - lol how romantic). Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday, and back to work tomorrow! Wishing everyone a great week ... hoping to have one myself. Anyone who prays, remember that we are waiting on an important phonecall or two this week, and please keep us in your thoughts. Thanks! XO

No comments: