Friday, October 17, 2008

Introducing - Photostory Friday

So I've decided to start w/this new game introduced to me by Alex.

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Basically, I put up a photo every Fri. and explain what it is. Here's the first photo.



This is a photo of myself w/Ari at a friend's wedding this past summer. Why such an 'old' photo? Because Ari and I have been the King and Queen of forgetting our camera pretty much since this trip for any important events. This is one of the most recent photos 'we' took of ourselves. It is also one of the last photos of us as a family of two ... ;)

3 comments:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

YAY! Welcome to PSF. Did you add this blog post to Mr Linky? If you haven't - go to Cecily or MamaGeek's blog and add it to the list. Super easy to do.

Im glad you're joining us for PSF!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Congrats!
Welcome to foto-story friday!

Cecily R said...

I'm so glad you joined us at PSF!!! Now that you are in the game, you'll have to remember that camera more often!! :)