Thursday, November 18, 2010

Congratulations William and Kate! :D

So a couple days behind the news, but I wanted to extend my humble congratulations to His Royal Highness Prince William of Wales, and his fiancee, Kate Middleton, on their engagement announced Wednesday, after 8 years as a couple. They strike me as a very intelligent, grounded, down-to-earth couple and while I have learned better about 'never saying never' as celebrity, and particularly Royal, marriages are concerned, I am optimistic these two have a great future together, and I wish them all the best. And if they don't ... hey, I've already arranged the 'battle for William' with another girlfriend of mine, loser gets his brother. ;)

Check out the very charming interview the newly-engaged royal couple conducted shortly after the engagement announcement:

No comments: