Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting to know you ...



My friend Alex has been playing the Get to Know you game from the above site - and hey, I love quizzes and surveys and am just generally a copycat so I thought I'd play along too. Usually it will be Sundays but enh. :) Click the above link, copy and answer the questions and link up if you want to as well.

1. WHAT YEAR DID YOU GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL?
2001.

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
I guess I'll say the digestive system generally lol, I'm not always the best about eating healthy. So yeah my weight, my tummy etc.

3. Beach house or lake house?
Ooooh toughy I see a charm to both ... I think I'll say a beach house in the summer when I'm about swimming, and enjoying the warmth, sitting out in a swimsuit etc. A lakehouse for spring or fall or cooler summer days where I'd like some pretty scenery and a quiet place to read, or write, or hang out with my family, but not necessarily the sporty swimmy socializy stuff.

4. Mac or PC?
I have a PC and it's serving my purposes just fine; if money were no object I would own a brand-new Mac though they are excellent computers.

5. Did you wear braces?
Yes I did for 2.5 years.

6. If you could be one person for a day ... living or deceased ... who would you be?
I think I would want to be my mom. I know she's had some tough times along the way, but she has found such a genuine happiness in her life, I don't know anyone who is more just 'where she should be', I don't know one person who has a bad thing to say about her, she is such a forgiving and caring person with a knack like no one I know for looking at the positives - in people, in situations, in anything.

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
Wow ... let's see. A lot. 1 that I don't even remember from a rental to our first 'home of our own' when I was a baby. 2 from Montreal to Kitchener. 3 from our townhouse in Kitchener to a freestanding family home. 4 from that home to another townhome after my parents' separation. 5 from that house, half to my step-dad's new house and half away to the dorms (I'm not counting the two summers I moved between home and school but I will count new apartments away at school). 6 from the dorms to a shared co-op house. 7 from said house in with my roommate Esther. 8 from there to Ari's apartment in Montreal. 9 from Montreal back to Kingston. 10 from our apartment in Kingston across town closer to the faculty of education. 10 from Kingston back to Kitchener. 11 from our apartment in Kitchener to our first house. 12 from Kitchener to Ottawa. GRAND TOTAL: 12 moves in my lifetime.

8. Would you rather cook or clean?
Neither that's why I married someone sick enough to enjoy both. ;) Jokes. I don't hate either, I'm not a huge fan of either. I do what I need to do. Neither are especially interesting and both take time, but I feel quite pleased with myself when I do either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So THATS the reason you married Ari ;) heehee