Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sweetheart Saturday



This isn't a testimonial to how wonderful Ari is today - though he is.
This isn't a story or an anecdote - although I have plenty of those.
This isn't to gush about how happily married we are - although we, well, are.
This is simply to apologize to Ari for passing along my blasted cold,
To tell him he's a trooper for going in to work today despite sounding like a frog (like me!),
To thank him for still looking after Little Tyke when he could last night
(I'd have done it all but I was still sick too - poor LT with TWO sick parents!),
And to let him off the hook if he doesn't feel like being my date tonight,
As he's already done so much.
I love you honey - feel better really really soon.
*hugs and kisses* (since you can't get my germs now anyway, nor can I get yours lol).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww...*blush* Thanks sweetie. Just another 90 minutes or so for me. I'll be your date tonight--just thanks for understanding if I'm not quite my usual dazzling self!

Love,
me

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Ew. I think I just barfed a little in my mouth after reading Ari's post teehee. Im kidding. You two are too cute.

I hope you guys are feeling better soon!!