Friday, March 20, 2009

Just a random question ...

Did anyone see Barack Obama on the Tonight Show tonight?

First sitting president to go on a late night talk show ever. He was comic and serious all at the same time, which fits with the vibe Jay Leno has created on his show - a good appearance. I wish he hadn't made the comments about his bowling skills being 'so special olympics', not because it personally offended me (I think he was just speaking off-the-cuff and I'm used to people making un-PC comments), but because I know it's going to be made an issue of and he's going to have to apologize.

I'm going to find a clip on Youtube tomorrow and post it.

By the by - I know my list from yesterday tells us I plan to blog daily. Well I'm going to be out of town this week coming starting Saturday, but I'm going to arrange some autopost things over the time I'm away. That way if I find my way to a computer (which I probably will at my Grandma's for example), great, but if not you'll still hear from me. :) So hope you enjoy and will chat atcha later.

No comments: