Friday, November 14, 2008

TODAY

Wow ... today was a LONG day - started out with me not feeling well and wanting to call it all off but I'm glad I didn't - Ari and I have our crib and baby dresser now, I had an AWESOME day with some AWESOME kids at an AWESOME school, my dad's the best for helping me lug the baby furniture, and my cast had their first rehearsal for my one-act today and the improvement from readthrough one to getting it on its feet ... I can't wait to see the finished product. Amazing work from them it's exciting already, and already so much more FUN than my last experience with theatre ... remembering why I love it!

And now I'm home and it's the weekend. Going to see my beautiful Toronto friend Es for her birthday tomorrow, we have some furniture to assemble and as always a house to tidy up. Not a bad end all in all to a pretty decent week - my report cards are finished from the school I was at long-term, and subbing's been great - I was at my old high school yesterday teaching, making my OWN former teachers feel old, and my old enrichment teacher from elementary school worked right next door to me all day. It's been cool. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come! My tummy's still upset but I gotta say ... I'm doin' good. :D

No comments: