Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Some prayers ...

(in no particular order)

For A&DP to be able to buy their dream house ...
For Ari and I to be able to do the same ...
And for the adoption process to pick up again soon ...
For HRC to win the Dem nod tonight ... and eventually the country's ;) ...
For my students and their learning ...
For the engaged couples in trouble I saw on Dr. Phil ...
Particularly the woman who gets beaten up by her fiance ...
For my diet to continue working ...
For my brother and his new job ...
For my grandpa's continued health ...
And my grandma's too for that matter ...
For the soldiers in Afghanistan ...
And the soldiers in Iraq ...
For the two local United Churches faced with shutdown and/or relocation ...
For M&AF's successful and continued healthy pregnancy ...
For BS - may that poor girl find some peace ...
For you - for whatever you might need prayer for.

No comments: