Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Is no one reading my blog ...

or is simply no one commenting?

Granted I haven't been that interesting lately ... I'm not Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan or J.Lo with her twins ... I'm just a tired, slightly ill and stressed teacher who is shopping for a new car when she doesn't want to be, excited and nervous about her first adoption homestudy on Friday, and thankful this is a short week this week ...

Oh bother. I'm not going to let my insecurities extend to the i'net. Just be sure to hit me up if you have anything interesting to say. I'll be sure to check out your blog, leave comments, etc., if you do. And meanwhile ... to give y'all something to respond to other than 'WAAAAANH!' ... Enjoy this slideshow I put together, it's kinda kewl -- Link & Zelda forever d00ds! :D *insert teenage girly hearts and starry-eyed-ness here*


1 comment:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

lol I'm sure people read your blog. I have a lot of readers and only two or three people comment lol