Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Icy Roads

So today was my first day REALLY 'winter driving' since my accident. Icy roads et al. The block by my school, there was a car in a snowbank, a scared-looking young person making a phonecall on their cell ... very curious and scary deja vu.

Am I nuts that I'm not 'over this' yet? It was a minor accident, 2 1/2 weeks ago, out of which I came completely OK and no (major) harm done except to a car which, while a pain in the ass, is replaceable. And I'm over it in a lot of ways - have gotten behind the wheel, driven the same route the accident happened on, doing better and better each time at least based on how I feel, but I still get shaken by stuff like that.

Does it get better?

Is anyone listening? Hard to know with the lack of feedback blogs provide (although there's a nifty comment button below EACH and EVERY post ... lol).

No comments: