Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting To Know You



My friend Alex plays this game - I've done it once or twice too, but not regularly. Still, I figure it's not a bad way to end a week so le'ts go with it. Meanwhile - want to thank my parents for a lovely visit this weekend. Always nice to see Nana and Grandson have some bonding time - and I love how he's taken to his Papa too. :) Add that to a lovely church service and a good job interview today - I consider this weekend to be full of awesome. :) Hope the same is true for all. Now ... getting to know ... well, me. :)

((WANNA PLAY? Click the icon above and join in the fun!))

1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
Enh. Objectively I think I prefer hairless but I totally own this comes from watching too much wrestling lol. It makes no difference in the end as I'm married to a sasquatch and obviously it doesn't bother me ... much. lol

2. How often do you run red lights?
Never. I might push the point with a yellow now and then if I'm in a hurry, but really I don't.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
Probably Katy Perry's - she's just so cool and retro and funky. If I were looking just for classic elegance and simplicity? I don't know, Jennifer Aniston's.

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
Definitely not Twitter as I'm not on there often and my wittiest stuff is never there anyway. At this point I use it more for following others than updating myself. Facebook and blogging are tied - I'd want everyone to follow BOTH ideally, but if I had to pick one, I'd want people I know personally to follow me on FB as I communicate there multiple times daily, post photos etc. If I don't know you personally though, I guess I'd prefer my blog as while I post less frequently I post more in depth and am a bit more proud of what I put out here on a 'professional'/writing/content level.

5. What makes you feel sexy?
Enh? Quite honestly, I don't often. But I guess over the last year as a mom and professional, where I'm more often just back and forth between work clothes and sweats, the opportunity to go a little more all-out: have a nice shower (instead of 10 minute in-n-out in the morning), dry out my freshly-dyed hair properly, do my nails and makeup, and dress in somewhat nicer clothes and go out to do something fun (dinner, movies, dancing, whatever).

6. I get excited when...........?
It doesn't take much these days lol. When my son learns a new skill or shows affection, when I get work, when I have a good day at said work, when hubby and I get a date night, when we're going travelling or having visitors, wrestling events, when a good song comes on the radio, when the weather is nice, when I go to church ... almost anything positive is enough to make me feel good. Downside? I take negatives equally to heart too. That's just my nature.

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
I have been for years a more indoorsy person, but in adulthood I've very much enjoyed being outdoors. I'm not sporty by any means but I love walks, parks, beaches, back yards ... playing, swimming, reading, writing ... eating outdoors if possible. Especially in nice weather, although I've even gotten into outdoorsy winter activities this year (it helps when you have a three-week-long winter festival in your new hometown, AND the world's longest skating rink).

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
With a million dollars I could by said dream home and have money left over. So I'll go with the million.

No comments: