Monday, April 12, 2010

Condolences

Condolences to Poland this week as they mourn the loss of their President, First Lady, and a sizeable portion of their cabinet in a plane crash over Russia. Kudos to all involved in the investigation for their stoic professionalism, and sympathies particularly are extended to the families of the 97 deceased on the airplane. Such a personal and political tragedy for Poland, already far too familiar with both in its history.

I would also belatedly like to extend my condolences to the family of the victims of the W. Virginia mine explosion last week which took 29 lives. I know I am behind on both of these expressions of sympathy, but they are no less sincere for having been distracted by my own set of illnesses and work last week. May we all have better weeks going forward with this one. Love to all.

No comments: