Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Children's entertainers ...

Ari and I were doing a little bit of reliving our youth today, checking out some old clips of Sharon, Lois and Bram and the Polka Dot Door etc. on Youtube, and we realized; the time will come in the not terribly distant future that Little Tyke will be getting into these things and we'll be taking him to shows and concerts etc. I know Sesame St. still airs, and does live shows from time to time, but other than that I'm horribly out-of-touch with what is on children's TV/out there in children's music these days. I'm familiar with Toopee & Binoo (sp?) and Bob the Builder, and I know the Barenaked Ladies have come out with a children's CD (yes, people buy children's music by a band named Barenaked Ladies), and there are always classics (we have some Raffi CDs) but anyone have any suggestions as to what a tot can listen to/watch out there?

No comments: