Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall!

First day of fall today - hope the change of season brings everyone all sorts of lovely things. :) I for one am hoping the season will bring a new figure, a new baby (and since when do THOSE two things go together? lol), and a new positive attitude. Looking forward to Halloween and our first time doling out candy ... to the holidays and hopefully our first holiday as parents ... and as sad as I am that my temp contract is coming to a close in 6 weeks, I'm taking the approach of being excited about the adventures that are coming my way thereafter as well. It's an exciting time for Ari and I - anyone else have anything they're looking forward to this season?

1 comment:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

1. Halloween parties for the kids and us.
2. Tons of Epicure parties.
3. Sponsoring lots (if possible).
4. Maybe a new house?? God willing anyway lol.

Lots of other things. But Oooo as much as I hate the chill in the air, I now get to wear hoodies and wach the leaves change colour.