Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Personal Update

Hi all,

So it's been almost two weeks since my last post, but not bad ones - it's been a busy time, but FUN for once, as we had my in-laws up this weekend, which meant lots of great outdoorsy stuff we might not have gotten to otherwise ... the Rideau Canal here in Ottawa is a joy when it's in good shape and we had a great time getting both boys up on skates and playing around on ice. OK, so doctors and dentists appointments the last two days haven't been my idea of fun, but after a week that included a visit to the Museum of Civilization (home of the national Children's Museum, featuring a Robert Munsch exhibit!) and a Toronto Maple Leafs-Ottawa Senators hockey game (my first NHL game, by the way!), I won't complain about the piddly stuff. And so far as I know, we're heading to Montreal to visit my grandma this weekend too.

So while this wasn't my best week in terms of keeping up with my 'blog every other day' New Year's Resolution, please know it was a lot of fun. And if you don't believe me ... well ... these smiles don't lie. :)





Anyway, I'm back now, so 'Keep An Eye On This Space', with only a few small commitments between now and the weekend, I should be a somewhat more regular poster this week, and hopefully going forward.

Be well,
Sarah


No comments: