Sunday, December 25, 2011

 

Amidst a very busy couple of months where I haven't posted as much as I'd have liked, it has been such a blessing this weekend to celebrate Christ's birthday with my church family, and a holiday of love and togetherness with my family. It was our first Christmas without my grandfather, which was of course sad, because he'd have loved what Christmas was this year - a time of family togetherness, my parents and step-parents, my brother, my grandmother and step-grandmother, and of course us and the kids all together ... it was a time of generosity and love and stands out, despite that, as an amazing Christmas.

I hope everyone out there has enjoyed the holidays as much as we have, and will continue to do as it's off to Kitchener tomorrow to enjoy the last couple of nights of Chanukah with my in-laws, and see other family and friends out that-a-way. Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah, Seasons Greetings to one and all. XO

No comments: