Why?
Stomach flu.
First Little Tyke's ...
Then Ari's ...
Then mine and Little J's.
It's been fun ...
NOT.
Mostly back on track ...
Only LJ still a bit buggy.
Hopefully the week=
Better than the weekend.
Next weekend MUST be better -
The in-laws are coming!
Which is actually always fun,
Yes fun. :)
Hope everyone
Has had a blessed Shrove Tuesday,
And enters the Lenten season
In the spirit of redemption,
Forgiveness, and contemplation
It is meant to represent.
I'm giving up fast food
And hopefully a few pounds with it.
Wish me luck on this journey
Which hopefully lasts
More than 40 days!
Modern Tree Stumps
-
I am making a move . . . consolidating this blog with my website page. If
you wish to find out what I have to say about this amazing woman, you can
read it...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment