So it was an awesome weekend! We put together some new furniture, ran some errands, and basically had a quiet weekend. We were supposed to go to a birthday party on Saturday, but it was actually SNOWING HEAVILY! So we couldn't make it ... wishing Es a happy birthday. :P Can't wait to see her soon.
Life's pretty good - I'm going to make the best of today and go to the gym, get some groceries, and do some housework around here (setting up a new room creates a messy house ... argh). Getting ready for a weekend in Montreal coming up, and Ottawa. Hope the week's a good one for everyone! Take care.
Modern Tree Stumps
-
I am making a move . . . consolidating this blog with my website page. If
you wish to find out what I have to say about this amazing woman, you can
read it...
7 years ago
1 comment:
Glad your weekend went well :D
Post a Comment